No clinical or nursing staff is available as of 12/2/19 as WholeKids Pediatrics has closed permanently.
Please utilize the following resources as they have answers to many commonly asked questions. We recommend starting with the Symptom Checker. See below.
Symptom Checker – we recommend starting here
AskDrSears.com – similar advice to what we recommend at WholeKids
DrGreene.com – great general pediatric website covering a wealth of topics
Things To Know About Phone Triage
- Phone calls are answered in order of urgency and not by the time received in office
- Urgent messages will be attended to promptly ensuring that any child who needs to be seen that day will be taken care of.
- You can expect a phone call back in 2-3 hours, sooner if office schedule permits
- Do not leave multiple messages especially in different voicemails as this slows down the process of answering your concern
- Be mindful that our nurses are working with the practitioners seeing patients in the office along with answering phone calls and patient portal messages.
- All non-urgent matters related to breastfeeding, nutrition, sleep questions, medications, school/camp forms, etc should be sent via the patient portal. We will address these concerns as soon as possible but allow 1-2 business days for a response.
- Prescription requests: Allow 2-3 business days to process prescription requests.