October 30, 2019
WholeKids Pediatrics is closing.
Dr. Sant is relocating to care for her parents.
Our last day in the office is Monday, December 2nd. Thus, we are not accepting new patients.
Things to Bring
- Bring insurance card. See comments below.
- Newborns need to be added to your insurance plan. This must be done within 15-30 days of birth otherwise your visits may not be covered.
- If this is a new baby, please bring any discharge papers you may have received from the hospital.
- If baby was born at home, please bring any records from the midwife relating to the birth.
- If you are transferring to this practice, please print off the Request for Records form on the website and send to your current physician so that we may have your child’s record before the first appointment.
- Ideally, we would like to have immunization and growth records at the first visit.
All new families MUST pre-register their child/children in order to become active patients at Wholekids. Follow the steps below to pre-register.
NOTE: It is the expectation that all families participate in WholeKids Plus, our annual wellness plan. Please review the information provided on the website regarding the wellness plan prior to your initial visit.
- Visit Our Online Patient Portal.
- Select the Pre-Register tab and enter your CHILD’S name as they will be the patient. (Please do not enter your name as the patient name.)
- After submission, please allow the system at least 30 minutes before calling our office (614) 298-5437 to schedule an appointment.