WholeKids Pediatrics is now closed permanently in Columbus.
If you are a former patient of WholeKids Pediatrics and need your child(ren)'s medical records, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Fill out a release of records for each child. This is necessary for WholeKids to legally release your children's records.
- Please be precise where you want these records to be sent to. If sending to a new physician, please include the name of the practice in addition to the new physician's name, address and phone/fax numbers. If the practice address is unclear or illegible, records will not be released in a timely fashion.
- If records are being sent to your home, records will be emailed wtih a secure link so make sure your email is clearly printed.
- Requests for immunization records will need the same release of records form filled out as only the full medical record is now available.
- The records request form can be found in the sidebar on this page. Send the completed records request via email to info@wholekidspediatrics.
2. As of July 1, 2020, a $15 fee per child is applicable for all requests for medical records. This fee can be paid directly on the website ~ see the pay online button or option in sidebar.
3. When the records release form and the fee have been received, the request for medical records will be processed within 10-14 business days.
Sick or concerned?
Please call your new doctor or seek care at an urgent care or emergency room.
You can consult the Healthy Children Symptom Checker as a guide.